Avery is now 2 1/2, I can't believe how fast she's growing. Avery is our little helper and is such a good big sister to Phillip. She helps us clean and sings the "Clean Up" song as she cleans - come out "Clean body clean up". She likes to help feed and burp Phillip and is learning to share her toys. Avery is potty trained and even sleeps at night in her underwear. We are so proud of her for doing so well. Avery loves to dance and sing and we love to hear her make up songs about cheese, the moon, etc. She also likes to sing "I've Got a Dream" from Tangled, "Gitchee Gitchee Goo" from Phineas and Ferb, and "Happy Birthday" which comes out "Happy To You." Avery still likes Cars but has transitioned more to Dora the Explorer, and Phineas and Ferb. Works out well because as a family we all really like Phineas and Ferb, including baby Phillip. Avery loves to cook and help Mom in the kitchen, she still continues to love fruit and is learning to like vegetables - so far broccoli and corn. Avery is very much an outdoor girl, she loves to be outside, playing at parks, and she loves swimming! She is quite the little talker and lately her daily vocabulary includes saying: Oh no, what happened?; Why?; Bye Bye, love you, have a good day, be safe; I'm coming; I'm right here; Look Mom, look; Oh cool; Sorry; I'm hungry; You're welcome; Thank you very much. When she's talking to Phillip she says: Hi boy!, Baby, Phillip, Phillip James, Little Buddy.
We love our Avery and are so blessed to have such a fun, helpful, singing, dancing, little girl.
Bahama Mamas (and Papas)
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment