We are now 33 weeks along and the excitement and nerves are starting to kick in. Excited that pregnancy is almost over and we will have a new bundle of joy to add to our family, but nervous about having 2 kids. We still don't know what we are having and in some ways it's fun not to know, but other days I kind of wish I knew so that I could be more prepared - especially if it is a boy. But in the end I know everything will work out for the best and we'll take it one day at a time. I'm grateful for family who have boys and have offered to let us have their clothes which will be a huge blessing. 7 more weeks to go, maybe even sooner!
Bahama Mamas (and Papas)
6 years ago






Look at that cute belly. Can't wait to see your new little one. Boy or girl, doesn't matter. It's the cuteness that counts and there will be no problems there. So you're good.
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!!!! Ahhh- almost there!
ReplyDelete