Avery was born with a ton of dark dark brown, almost black hair. Her hair lightened and she lost some hair on the sides of her head around 6 months or so but thankfully it all grew back. Recently I just realized how long Avery's hair really is and how much hair she has grown so far this year. Her hair is still light brown and actually has always had shades of red and blonde in it to, but now the ends of her hair are curly. I think it is so adorable and I love how it looks styled and I don't do anything to it. I barely even brush it. The other day a friend asked me if I curl her hair - nope! It's all natural!
This is Avery's hair on her birthday at 12 months

This is her hair 3 months later at 15 months. Love the bed head.

This is her hair after a bath, such cute curls!

I love my little girl
I love the curls too. I miss Larke having curls. One of my kids has to end up with that gorgeous curly hair right?! Have fun camping.
ReplyDelete