Friday, March 12, 2010

Runaway Baby

Avery officially started walking on February 9, 2010 at 11 months. Since then she has become quite the cruiser and has started running! She's quiet about it too. I'll put her in the family room, walk into the kitchen to grab something and when I turn around she's right behind me, like my little duckling - so cute! But now that she is learning to run I find myself running a lot more too.

We took her in for her 1 year check up and she weighs exactly 20 lbs. and is 29 inches tall. At birth she was 6 lbs 14 3/4 ounces and 18 inches tall.

3 comments:

  1. Awww- time flies! She's such a cute girl.

    But 14.75 lbs at birth?!! I SO hope that's a typo for your sake. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, no she was not a 14 pound baby. She was only 6! thankfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. I fixed her birthday, thanks!

    ReplyDelete