Sunday, February 19, 2012

Phillip's First Hair Cut

I've been dreading having to cut Phillip's hair because I love his curls and especially the ringlets behind his ears. But his hair was getting so long and was always his his eyes, or he'd get food stuck in his hair. So I decided we would cut his hair before his 1 year birthday party. My Aunt Cindy is a beautician and offered to cut his hair for us.

The before pictures




Hair cut in process, Phillip hated every minute of it because I had to hold his head
and keep it from moving.



As my Aunt Cindy kept cutting, Phillip's hair was getting lighter and lighter. Who knew he had some blonde hair underneath his dark brown curls.
Now his is definately not a baby, but a handsome little man.

The after pictures


2 comments:

  1. Hair cuts always make little boys look so much older. He looks so very handsome! Happy Birthday to Avery as well!

    ReplyDelete