Holly Wreaths out of Corn Flakes and marshmallows. The past 4 years I've been continuing this tradition, so this year we made them Christmas Eve day.
My brother Kyle stirring the marshmallow mixture

Buttering our hands to form the gooey cereal mixture into wreaths

It was Avery's first time making a wreath but she was a little hesitant about it - she didn't like the texture.

But she loved the sprinkles as you can see from the wreath she made

Enjoying her sprinkles

Sharing with Daddy


The end product

One of my favorite Christmas traditions!
Later that evening, we went over to my parents house for Christmas Eve to spend with the Hull family (my mother's side). We enjoyed eating pizza, yummy desserts like mint fudge brownies, and then enjoyed exchanging white elephant gifts. Some of the gifts included a flamingo pen, a weighted hula-hoop, a 2002 I Love Lucy calendar. I ended up with a 3 piece snowman with candy in each section, and Phillip ended up with a Snoopy toy that plays the drums. So much fun and laughter.






No comments:
Post a Comment