Monday, November 29, 2010

26 weeks



Here we are at 26 weeks and growing bigger each day. The baby is becoming more active each day as I become more tired. But we are so blessed that all my check-ups have been good so far. Third trimester here we come.

We went to our ultrasound at about 21 weeks and we were so happy to see that the baby is healthy and everything appears to be okay, on the downside though the baby is breech which explains the horrible sciatic pain I've been having. Not only is the baby breech, but the baby crossed it's legs so we couldn't tell if it is a boy or a girl. I was a little bummed, but actually not surprised. I had a feeling we wouldn't find out right away. So maybe we will find out at the next ultrasound which isn't until the end of December and if not we will just be surprised.

1 comment: