
This week I finally turned 20 weeks. Hooray! Half way there. I'm also excited because that means we will soon find out what we are having. If it's a girl it will work out perfectly because my due date for this baby is March 2nd, and my due date for Avery was March 1st, so the clothes will fit perfectly for age and season. If it is a boy I am a little nervous because my life is dominant with women. I only have one brother, and Phill is the only boy is his family too so I have alot to learn about boys but everyone's been telling me boys are easier so we will be happy no matter what.






yay!! yay!! yay!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That is so exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteJenny...congrats on the new baby! Thanks for sending me your blog! We'll be back in Colorado next week...hopefully we can live there until we are old!
ReplyDelete