
For Halloween this year Avery was Winnie the Pooh, I was a Party Animal, and Phill (not pictured) was a Whoopie Cushion. Avery loves Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore. Her room is decorated in Pooh stuff and when I point to a picture of Pooh she giggles or says, "Ooh" and when she's playing with her Eeyore shes says, "Yore, yore, yore". I don't know if its baby jibberish or if she's really saying their names because she's only 8 months and too young to talk, but the doctor says she's ahead in her growth and development. She doesn't recognize Tigger, or Piglet, or any of the other Hundred Acre Wood gang, but she for sure knows Pooh and Eeyore and she never mixes them up. She only says "Ooh" when I point to Pooh. She's a Disney girl like her mom and I couldn't be prouder!

Silly Old Bear






So cute! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog from Kandyce's and had to take a peek! What a cute little family you have!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so glad you did. I tried to get onto your's but I was blocked. My email is snapple912@aol.com if you want to add me - I would love to follow up with your family
ReplyDeleteOh but my blog is jpwaken.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey Jenny - thanks for comenting on Arrie's little website! It is so good to hear from you. I love your blog and your little family!!! Yes, I have a blog, it is bradenandjen.blogspot.com. Your little girl is adorable! She was born with SO MUCH HAIR!!! Did you have really bad heartburn? So good to hear from you again - keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, she is a silly old bear. Love the picture of her sleeping in her bear outfit. So cute. Sorry it has taken me so long to finally look at your blog. I just could never remember how to get to it, but I linked from Courney's blog so now I can get to it whenever I want. Anyway very cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is the most adorable picture ever. I hope that when we finally have kids that they will love Pooh just as much as Avery.
ReplyDelete